NDE 360 Platform
The NDE 360 is the most versatile and expandable hand-held touch screen NDT Platform for Quality Assurance/Quality Control. Add on NDT Systems as you need them...
The NDE 360 multiple system platform is a compact, lightweight, but robust battery-powered handheld system offering mobility and simplicity for use in the field by one person. Test data is stored on a compact flash card and can be analyzed on-site. The NDE 360 is capable of performing seven different add-on test method options as detailed in the tabbed charts below, making it a complete suite for nondestructive testing and evaluation of civil structures at an attractive price. This platform accommodates complete data processing capability for most test methods. Unless you are adding an 8 MB memory option that is required for the Impact Echo Scanner system, there is no need to return the equipment when adding systems.
The NDE 360 is field tested and proven through frequent use by our NDT consulting company, Olson Engineering. Optional training for both hardware and software is available. Visit our website often as we are continually adding new test capabilities to our platforms. Don't see what you need? — let us know!
- Foundations Depth & Integrity Systems
- Structural, Pavement, Tunnel Systems
|LCD with 1/4 VGA, backlit color touch screen, 4.5" x 3.25" (11.4 x 8.5 cm) with QWERT touchscreen keyboard for 5 character file names||128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048 data points per channel record length|
|High impact ABS plastic case and membrane keypad with simple to use Test - Accept - Reject and numeric key buttons||Gains: x1, x10, x100-x1000 in four steps per channel|
|2 removable compact flash cards (1 backup card)||512 kb standard memory - 8 MB memory required for IE Scanner System|
|14.4V, 4.5Ah NiMH internal rechargeable battery (lasts ~ 6 hours), optional spare battery and charger||Overall Dimensions: 7.5” x 7.5” x 3”
(19 x 19 x 7.6 cm)
|Signal Inputs: Up to 4 wide band channels with 16 bit analog/digital converters||Weight: 4.1 lbs (1.86 kg)|
|Shock mounted, weather resistant, field ruggedized design||Several add-on systems available. Check with Olson if you do not see the system you need as we are continually adding to our equipment platforms.|
The Olson NDE 360 vs the Olson FDPC
Both of these data collection platforms can be used to perform several different test methods, as is often required at a single job site. With either system, the purchaser can select the test method options according to their need and then add additional test method options at a later date.
- Nondestructive Test Methods:
- Impact Echo (IE)
- Impact Echo Scanning (IES)
- Parallel Seismic (PS)
- Sonic Echo/Impulse Response for Pile Integrity Testing (SE/IR, PIT)
- Slab Impulse Response (SIR)
- Spectral Analysis of Surface Waves (SASW)
- Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity (UPV)
- Crosshole Sonic Logging (CSL)
- Crosshole Seismic/Downhole Seismic (CS/DS)
- Touch screen with keypad
- Full analysis capability for most test methods
- Smaller, lighter and can be operated with one hand
- A computer screen, mouse, and keypad
- Full analysis capability for most test methods and additional analysis options
- Able to collect data at a high sample rate (points per second) and more points per record (virtually unlimited), which can make the system attractive for specialized applications, such as those pursued in a university setting.
Hands-on training is available for all of our NDE test methods at our Wheat Ridge, Colorado (USA) location, which is a suburb located approximately 15 minutes northwest of downtown Denver. Training may be available at your location by one of our agents/engineers upon special arrangement.