Freedom Data PC Platform for Nondestructive Testing
The ultimate in a professional, field ruggedized battery powered Nondestructive Testing & Seismic Geophysical Testing Platform...with several optional add-on test method capabilities!
The Freedom Data PC (FDPC) multiple system platform provides the user with unmatched flexibility for stress-wave based NDT condition evaluation of concrete, masonry, asphalt, wood and other construction materials, as well as seismic testing of soil and rock. This platform provides complete data processing capability for nine different test method options as detailed in the tabbed charts below.
By simply changing out the custom instrument modules, the user can quickly switch between tests using any of the available test method options purchased, while using similar software for data acquisition and analysis.
- Foundations Depth & Integrity Systems
- Structural, Pavement, Tunnel Systems
- Geophysical System Solutions
Key Features & Specifications
|14" Diagonal Color Backlit Screen (1366 x 768)||National Instruments 16 Channel 1.25 MHz, 16 bit PCI data acquisition card|
|Windows based low-power Intel Atom Processor||10/100/1000MB LAN, USB, and SVGA Ports|
|Solid State Hard Drive||External 12 Volt Automotive Cigarette Lighter Adapter|
|~ 8-10 Hour Run Time Internal Lithium Ion Batteries||Weathertight Keyboard and Mouse|
|Shock Mounted, Weather Resistant, Field Ruggedized Design||Case: Weight 23 lbs [10.5kg], 18.5" x 14" x 6" [47 x 36 x 15cm]|
|2 Pockets for Multi-Channel Data/Source Modules||External 110/220 VAC 50/60Hz Power Supply/Charger|
The Olson FDPC vs the Olson NDE 360
Both of these data collection platforms can be used to perform several different test methods, as is often required at a single job site. With either system, the purchaser can select the test method options according to their need and then add additional test method options at a later date.
- Nondestructive Test Methods:
- Impact Echo (IE)
- Impact Echo Scanning (IES)
- Parallel Seismic (PS)
- Sonic Echo/Impulse Response for Pile Integrity Testing (SE/IR, PIT)
- Slab Impulse Response (SIR)
- Spectral Analysis of Surface Waves (SASW)
- Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity (UPV)
- Crosshole Sonic Logging (CSL)
- Crosshole Seismic/Downhole Seismic (CS/DS)
- A computer screen, mouse, and keypad
- Full analysis capability for most test methods and additional analysis options
- Able to collect data at a high sample rate (points per second) and more points per record (virtually unlimited), which can make the system attractive for specialized applications, such as those pursued in a university setting.
- Touch screen with keypad
- Full analysis capability for most test methods
- Smaller, lighter and can be operated with one hand
Hands-on training is available for all of our NDE test methods at our Wheat Ridge, Colorado (USA) location, which is a suburb located approximately 15 minutes northwest of downtown Denver. Training may be available at your location by one of our agents/engineers upon special arrangement.